Thursday 4 August 2011

Playing catch-up

The cpd23 boat is crusing round the med and I am left in Southampton, I had every intention of getting on the boat but now I'm left waving my arms around on the dock. 

In real life, I went on holiday, came back to work and have had so much to do that I have neglected my blog.  I have been keeping up to date with the things, and it's easy enough to spend a couple of hours in the evening exploring some of the applications; pushnote, google calender, evernote etc...  Actually writing about them is more difficult and more time consuming.  It's not because I don't enjoy writing, I love it.  In my day job I write a lot of guides, they have to be precise and accurate and they are quality checked my my colleagues.  This is a whole different ball game!  This is me, and the fear of not understanding something fully
and writing something silly, is strong. 

Anyway, I have no intention of missing the boat altogether and I think it's about time I got a flight to the next stop and catch up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment